To see disadvantage children in West Africa thrive, beginnings with Liberia.
- Engage in culturally specific outreach activities with people in communities to help us understand needs.
- Conduct culturally specific community needs assessments to help us determine specific need and help us find ways of addressing those needs and to also share information with providers and partner agencies.
- Provide information related to Training, Health, Housing Education, employment, transportation, money management, and civic engagement.
- Conduct Fundraising events to support programs for children in Liberia W/Africa, while we also write grants to support programs in the Tri counties
- Organize and conduct community health education sessions and connect individual to the right services
- Hold community gatherings to increase interaction among culturally specific group, build healthy community and facilitate access to resources.
- Connect families and individuals with community resources provided by government agencies, businesses, and other nonprofit organizations that informs, empowers and help them thrive.