Oregon Health Authority:
We have been selected as one of the Community Based Organizations (CBOs) to help emphasize and promote the state’s covid-19 safety messaging, since 2020.
- Getting vaccinated
- Social distancing, when you can’t maintain 6 feet
- wearing of mask, washing handsoften, getting tested and getting the covid19 vaccines
- If nothing else, we ask that you please protect yourself, your community and your love ones!
We are also conducting Community Engagement; Outreach, and providing Covid19 Education; and providing Social Services and Wraparound support. Social Service Wraparound are resources for individuals who have been tested positive or someone who has be in close contact with someone who have tested positive for fifteen or more. If you or someone you know has tested positive, and looking for help while in quarantine or isolation, please reach out to us. We will go through the appropriate steps to connect and to provide the help to you need in areas of:
• Housing, such as hotels or motels or rent/mortgage payment.
• Cleaning services
• Traditional Food
• Communications, such as cell phones
• Health care and self-monitoring supplies not covered by insurance
• Child care support and more